PAGES

anthro love.

Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm baaaack! After 4 days of pricking and probing in the hospital, surgery, and a week of recovery I have returned to the real-world (again) sans gallbladder. I just want to thank all of my sweet friends and family for all of the support, thoughts, prayers, texts, suppers, cards, flowers, and calls over the past two weeks. I feel incredibly blessed and LOVED.

During my downtime I spent a lot of time in the Word, doing crosswords, reading magazines, watching the tube, i.e. 'The Casey Anthony Trial', and surfing the web. My current obsession? Everything Anthropologie! I could spend hours on this website AND could spend thousands of dollars buying their clothes, accessories, and home furnishings. Here are some of my recent Anthro cravings:

Some items I will pass along to the husband as a hint, hint, however, most of my wishes and wants will never be attainable. A girl can dream, though, right? I hope that everyone has a great Father's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code