PAGES

mama.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

This past Sunday was Mother's Day, so my girlfriends and I decided to treat ourselves to lunch and drinks on Friday afternoon while the kids were in school. It was the perfect start to the weekend!


When Brooks and Ann Bennett came home from school they gave me their "All About My Mommy" questionnaires. My heart could explode! 



On Sunday we went to church then had lunch at the Bryants. 



It really was the best day and ended with me feeling so thankful for my mama, my calling as a mama and the grace that God gives me that carries me through my days. What a privilege it is to love my children (although imperfectly) and be loved perfectly by my Savior! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code