PAGES

valentine's party.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Today, Brooks had his class Valentine's Day Party at school. Brooks typically doesn't go to school on Fridays, so he was especially excited to see his friends, teachers, and eat sweets and treats.

Leave it to me to wait until the last minute to throw his valentines together. In my defense, I didn't read the newsletter until Thursday morning. Photoshop came to my rescue. I took an old picture of him running around in the backyard, added the text "You make my heart SKIP a beat," and attached a stretchy heart toy found at Target with leftover baker's twine from Christmas. I think that they turned out pretty cute!




The real cutie, however, was my little man!


Sweet, Brooksie. Don't go breaking any hearts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code