PAGES

the circus.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Last night, John and I went on a special date with Brooks. We hired a sitter, treated our little buddy to a cheeseburger and fries, then took him to the greatest show on earth: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey LEGENDS at the BJCC.


I think that I may have been more excited than Brooks! It was my first time to go to the circus, too. I know, so sad. 

We let him pick out a toy, took our seats, and waited on the show to begin. He was mesmerized the moment they came out from the behind the curtain.




His favorite act was the caged dirt bikes. I think that the lions and tigers came in a close second. 



B lost interest around intermission, but he wasn't ready to leave just yet. We got him some popcorn and watched a few more performances.  I wish that we could have stayed until the end, but it was getting late and he needed to get home and get into bed.


He was such a trooper and loved his one-on-one time with us. We loved that time just as much, if not more. Such sweet memories made with our Brooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code