PAGES

the red and white and blue.

Friday, July 10, 2015

Oh, man. I've got a lot of catching up to do on this blog of mine. Let's just go ahead and start with the greatest holiday of the year, the Fourth of July. We went to my parent's Lakehouse on Lake Oconee again this year. But, this time John was in tow and I was not a whaling nine month preggosaurus. Cue the angelic, Hallelujah! I did drive both babes alone, for 3 1/2 hours, a couple of days before John and the rest of the gang arrived (wine me). It was a bold move, but I was craving some one-on-one time with mom and dad and I know that they were missing us, as well. 






As always, we had a great trip. We got to see Gram's new digs and spend some time with her, as well as the Semanson clan. Brooks tubed for the first time with Daddy, Uncle Jeff, and Abby, we let him stay up late to play with sparklers and watch the fireworks, he caught a fish, shared a room with cousin William, and ate his weight in M&Ms and Skittles, thanks to Nanie. He had a big time, to say the least! 





























Rain and shine, we had the best time. (Minus Ann Bennett not sleeping. At all.) But hey, I'll take bags under my eyes for a day at the lake and my mama's cookin' any day. 

Happy Birthday, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code