PAGES

dedicated on mother's day.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sunday was a sweet, special day. Not only was it Mother's Day, which is always love-filled, but we also dedicated Ann Bennett back to the Lord that morning. John and I are desperate for God's grace and wisdom in raising Brooks and Ann Bennett. Our hope, through prayer and acknowledging God's sovereignty over Ann Bennett and ourselves, is that one day she will put her trust and hope in Jesus Christ as Savior.  

The entire day was wonderful. My parents were able to leave Gram for the day and be present for the ceremony and lunch. It meant so much to me to be able to celebrate all the amazing women in my life: my baby girl, my beautiful mama, and my amazing mother-in-law. We hosted lunch at our house after the dedication ceremony, which filled my tummy and heart. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better day!











































You are so very loved and prayed for, baby girl. 

"I will give her to the Lord all the days of her life…"
1 Samuel 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code