PAGES

non-existent nursery rug.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

So, I previously said that one of the reasons why we weren't finding out the gender of baby no-name is because we don't have an actual room to call the nursery, and we still don't, but that hasn't really stopped me from designing one. It also hasn't stopped me from starting to make a few purchases here and there. Go figure. Our plan is to turn the existing master bedroom into baby no-name's nursery and add on a master suite off the back of the house. Therefore, I kind of have a room for the wee tike. Right? There's just no telling when and if the new master suite is going to come to fruition...

I am wanting to really pull back the reigns on our future gender-nuetral nursery seeing that we are financially drained from Phase 1 of our renovation and are going to have to plant a money tree in the backyard to get started on Phase 2. I had initially ordered a rug from the Land of Nod that both John and I really loved (OPTION TWO, below. It's the IronTribe logo...of course JB was going to love it), but we, more so John than myself, felt convicted about spending so much money on a rug when there are still a gillion other priorities we need to take care of first. So, I am trying to come up with another option that won't break the bank. 

So, I'm needing some help deciding on the right fit. I'm not sure why I put OPTION TWO and FOUR on my potentials board. TWO is really out of the question and FOUR isn't really a money-saver either...


Which one would you pick? Think: black crib, blue dresser, antique armoire, white rocker, mauve, gold, and natural wood elements...

...and this bad boy stealing the show:


John likes OPTION THREE, but for some reason I'm leaning towards OPTION ONE. Or am I? HELP!

And here is one more pitiful picture of my sweet sick baby, who I am relieved to report is feeling much better today. We had a couple of scares of high fever, diarrhea, and bloody noses, which prompted us to go to the doctor yesterday.


Luckily, Brooks was only diagnosed with a "fever virus" and not anything more serious. For that, we are thankful. Here's to hoping he is feeling 100% by tomorrow because it is going to be another beautimus weekend! TGI almost F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code