PAGES

wants her mama.

Monday, January 27, 2014

I've been as sick as a dog, again. Shocker. Just when I thought that I was in the clear, I caught the tail end of a cold that didn't get the best of John, thank goodness. Unlucky for me, this cold turned into an infection of a sort and the flu. Maybe it wasn't even a cold at all. All I know is for the past five days I haven't been able to breathe and feel like I got hit by a mack truck. John was gracious enough to stay home with Brooks boy on Friday, instead of going hunting, while I laid in bed all day. Of course I felt really bad with it being the last full weekend of hunting, so I encouraged him to go on Saturday and I volunteered my mom and dad to come stay with us to watch Brooks and help bring me back to good health. Every girl wants her mama when she's sick, right?

       
 

I cannot thank my parents enough! I honestly could not have gotten through the weekend without them. And while saying goodbye to them is always hard, I am feeling much better today and am ready to tackle the three piles of laundry hanging out in the laundry room. Welllll, maybe not. And can we please talk about this horridly cold weather? Anyone else ready for Spring?

Please get warm soon, or I am going to lose my marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code