PAGES

sweet sage.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I wish that this was a happy post, but it's with a hole in my heart that I write about the loss of our Sage. Last Thursday, with flowing tears, I said goodbye to John's first love and on Friday, he said his farewells. Saturday morning, after confirmation of aggressive lymphoma, Pops held Sagey while she drifted away.


It hurts to say goodbye to a pet, especially a one-of-a-kind pup like Sage. She is truly irreplaceable and will be missed too much. I am so thankful that Brooks was able to meet her and I know Sage loved him as much as we do.

So, here's to Sage, the best dog anybody could ask for; a fighter who beat the odds and lived eight years longer than every vet predicted.

We love you, girl.

...and I'm crying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code