PAGES

photo op.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This past Father's Day weekend (Shout out to my old man! I LOVE YOU, DADDY!) was chock-full of family time with the Bryants and Moores. Lea, Bradley, and the boys came in town for John's cousin Stephanie's wedding on Saturday and, of course, to celebrate Pops. We had a lot of fun spending time with them, as usual, and are looking forward to adding to that time at the beach this weekend.

On Sunday, Lea asked if I could take a few pictures of Bennett and William together in the Bryant's barn. Umm, YES! My lens loves these two munchkins. I love them too. Unfortunately, Bennett did not want to cooperate. Lesson #58 of parenting (yes, I'm taking notes): do not wake a toddler up from his/her nap. I still managed to get a couple of good ones of the two of them together and a handful of great ones of sweet baby William. Total cuteness.












In other news, John and I are going to the Lady Antebellum concert at the Oak Mountain Ampitheatre tomorrow night to kick-off our weekend! I am super excited. LOVE LOVE LOVE, Lady Antebellum. Darius Rucker and Thompson Square will also be playing so I have no doubt it will be a good time. Thanks again for the tickets, JB! What a great husband you are. 

Be back next week!

1 comment:

  1. AGH!!! I just want to eat them up!!! You really have a gift of taking beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code