PAGES

the cat's out of the bag.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Let me go ahead and admit: I'm not a good secret keeper. If something is going on in my life that is out of the norm in either a good way or a bad way, I want my family and best friends to know. I am sure I am not alone here. SO, I will go ahead and preface this big announcement by saying that it was extremely hard and taxing to keep this secret in for approximately 91 days.

You do the math...

YEP, 91 days = 13 weeks

I'M PREGNANT! WOW, that felt so good. John and I are expecting a little one before the new year, on or around December 14! We are so incredibly humbled, blessed, thankful, ecstatic, and frankly, still in awe. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Lord. THANK YOU, LORD!


As most of you know, we experienced the heartache of a miscarriage in February so this tiny blessing is just that, but not so tiny. He or she is a HUGE blessing. God is so good. Our hearts are full.


Now that the cat's out of the bag, I will be sharing some more details for my own personal recollection. My apologies to those not interested. Next up: how we spilled the beans to our family. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! what a blessing! i'll be praying for your pregnancy and the sweet little baby you are carrying! Lea has been keeping me updated and I'm so excited after all y'all have been through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! So glad you let the cat out of the bag! Congrats, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats Lauren! Have fun with pregnancy. Can't wait to get home and see that little baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!! So excited for y'all!!!! Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this explains everything!!! I wanted to say something when I saw you in Zoe's but wasn't 100% sure!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code