PAGES

itune-up.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Usually, I’m the type to keep up with the latest and greatest tunes. Unfortunately, the busyness of married life has taken a toll on me and my poor iPod has been a bit neglected. Last week I decided to take off one night to update it so John and I would have some new music to listen to at work, at they gym, and at home.

Here are a few jams on my current “recent” playlist right now:

1. With One Word, Shane & Shane
And oldie, but a goodie. I was first introduced to this song at Church of the Highlands’ Women’s Conference last October. Shane & Shane lead worship the entire weekend and were amazing!

2. You and I, Ingrid Michaelson
Again, not a new song, but definitely a keeper on the recent playlist. It’s spunky.

3. We Owned the Night, Lady Antebellum
Lady Antebellum. End of story.

4. Take a Back Road, Rodney Atkins
This song makes me want to do exactly what it says…One of John’s personal favs at the time right now, too.

Don’t judge me on this next one…

5. How to Love, Lil’ Wayne
What can I say? He’s having a comeback.  

6. Waiting Here for You, Christy Nockels
Hands down, favorite worship song right now.

7. Not Over You, Gavin DeGraw
I’m feeling the piano in this one. It’s good to hear a new tune from Gavin.

8. God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
He’s no Dave Barnes, but I do like his interpretation of the song.

9. Drunk on You, Luke Bryan
This is a good windows down song in Hubby’s truck.

10. Faster, Matt Nathanson
This song just makes me happy.

11. I Will Be Waiting, Daphne Willis
Love. Her. Voice. Just another reminder that I can’t sing, and how I badly wish that I could. She’s up there with Ingrid.

Another don’t judge me moment…

12. Stereo Hearts, Gym Class Heroes (Ft.  Adam Levine)
It’s catchy, okay?

13. Cheers (Drink to That), Rihanna     
A fun weekend jam.

14. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Coldplay        
I’m not a huge Coldplay fun, but am digging this ditty.

And last but not least…not just one song, but an entire CD.

15. God is Able, Hillsong Live
Check it out…it’s a life-changer. Here’s a little preview of my personal favorite, Rise:




Any suggestions of songs to add to the iPod?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code