PAGES

harper reese.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This past Saturday, John and I ventured east to Pell City to spend the afternoon with our friend Jason and his baby girl, Harper, and also attend the Engagement Party of John's hunting buddy, Derrick, and his fiancĂ©e. We had a great time at the party, but I especially enjoyed my time with Jason and Harper. 


Jason is a great friend, co-worker, and hunting sidekick of John's. I have loved getting to know him over the past couple of years and feel blessed to see him become a daddy for the first time. Harper is now one years old and such a joy to be around. I cannot believe how much she has grown and progressed since the last time we saw her! I couldn't resist this angel face and had to take a few pictures. Meet Harper Reese:






Blowing kisses!




I could eat her up! Thank you Jason for letting me snap some pics of your sweetheart! 

I will be M.I.A. for the rest of the week, as John and I will be preparing and packing for a trip to Denver this weekend to see our best friend, Elliot, get married! We cannot wait to revisit the city where we got engaged and witness Elliot and Malia swap vows and begin their lives together as husband and wife. I'm counting down the days! Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code