PAGES

one down.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY WILLIAM AND DALEY!!! 
One year ago, today, my precious niece and nephew were welcomed into the world! Arriving earlier than expected, as most twins do, tiny Daley weighed only 4 pounds, 15 ounces and "Bubba" weighed in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces. We were so thankful for a safe delivery, a healthy mom and healthy babies. The miracle of birth is one of God's greatest blessings and I praise Him daily for these two bambinos. 
Me and my little man, Will.
Me and tiny tot, Day Day. 

My heart absolutely melts when I'm around these two. They are SO different and it is has been really fun to see each of his/her personalities grow. William has been the first to hit every milestone. He is such a happy, laid back kind of a guy. He is scooting all over the place and is oh so close to taking his first step. Daley is such a diva. She prefers sole attention. She loves to stare. Every time she focuses on me I always wonder what she is thinking because the expression on her face is of total bewilderment. The one thing that they have in common?! They are both beautiful, lovable babies. It is safe to say that I am one proud auntie! Happy first birthday twinkies! 

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code