PAGES

brooks: four years.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Our Brooks is FOUR! He is sweet, smart, obedient, well-mannered, silly, and imaginative. His big loves are his mama, monster trucks, puzzles, his bike, Paw Patrol, and being outside. He prefers solo play, but adores his cousin Bennett and best friends, Gray and Webb. He is thriving at school. His teachers say that he is a leader (slightly shocked) and a rule follower (not surprised). He is an early riser, old soul at heart. He is my one-of-a kind! 



John Brooks, the day you came into our lives, my heart burst into a million pieces. And it continues to burst daily with the love and kindness that you show your family and others. A perfect example of this is during Mommy and Daddy's prayer for you this morning, you pulled my hand to your lips and kissed it. You tell me that you love me too many times to count throughout the day. It's a reminder of our Savior's love and I pray that you hold fast to this selfless kind of love. I adore you to the moon sweetest boy. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code