PAGES

we didn't come this far.

Monday, September 12, 2016

On Saturday morning, I competed in my first Iron Tribe event. Tooootally out of my comfort zone, but my sweet friend Mary Drennan, who works out with me in the mornings, asked me to be her partner for the Tiny Kingdom Partner Competition and I couldn't say no! I am so thankful for her faith in me and encouragement. We were a great team and had a blast! 



We competed against 3 other female teams from our gym and placed 3rd. It doesn't sound like much of an achievement, but several of the ladies were AT (Advanced Training) athletes. The fact that we were able to keep up with them was huge! I can't believe I am saying this, but I cannot wait for another event or competition. Mary and I joke, "Watch out #1! We didn't come this far to only come this far!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code