PAGES

sybie.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Meet Sybie. The newest member of the Bryant family.


We didn't plan for her, but hoped that one day (sooner for John, later for me) we would get a dog. On Sunday, we went to Bass Pro Shops for a family outing and wouldn't you know, Hickory Nut Kennels was out front with a kennel full of 10 week old British Labrador puppies?! I think we knew it was meant to be when they said they had one yellow female left. We went inside to do some shopping and some thinking. In my heart, I wasn't ready. We just moved into a new house, we don't have a fence up, we aren't fully settled…for me, it wasn't good timing. But, John asked, "when will it ever be a good time?" The minute we held her, we knew…she was ours and we were her forever family. 

Here are some random pictures of our ride home with our new baby, for memory's sake.



We love you, Sybie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code