PAGES

three.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Three. I cannot believe it has been three years since you were first placed in my arms. December 13, 2012 was one of the best days of my life; the day you made my a mommy. You are a precious gift, my son. You truly bring your daddy and me so much joy and laughter. Sometimes I look at you and think that my heart may burst into a billion tiny pieces.


If it has wheels or tracks, you're enamored. You are entranced by cartoons—Paw Patrol, Blaze and the Monster Machines, Team Umizoomi. But, if I would let you play outside all day, you would. You are perfectly content playing by yourself, sometimes you prefer it. You love your mama good and think that your daddy hung the moon. You still test your limits, but are quick to say sorry. You say the darndest things. You're such a funny little guy. And boy, are you smart, sensitive, loving, inquisitive, silly, timid, and courageous. You are the best part of me and I am so thankful you are mine. John Brooks, happy birthday. I love you. XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code