PAGES

pdo.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Brooks started his first day of Parent's Day Out at Trinity United Methodist Church on Wednesday, September 9th. This year, he is in "Twos" class, two days a week (Monday and Wednesday) from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

My sweet boy was so excited about his first day of "school." He could not wait to wear his new backpack and was so proud of his new lunch box. After snapping a few pics and praying over him, re-surrendering him to the Lordwe drove to Trinity to meet Daddy and walk him inside.







Our timid Brooks was oh, so brave! He gave us a hug and told us goodbye as he sat down next to Gray in the hallway. As we walked away, the Lord gave me such a peace and reassurance. God, Your hands are far better than my own…



When Brooks saw my car pull up in the carpool line that afternoon, I heard him scream "Mommy!" His eyes welled up with tears and his little lip started quivering. He was so excited to see me and I think his emotions got the best of him. Sweet baby. His teachers said that he had a wonderful first day. We survived!

He hasn't turned back; loves school, his teachers, and his friends. Every afternoon when they load him into the car, they tell me how well-behaved and sweet he is. Music to this mama's ears! I am so thankful for his kind and gentle spirit! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, Brooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code