PAGES

from three to four.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A couple of weeks ago, the talented and mighty precious Sunny Jones, of Sunny Jones Photography, came over to snap some casual pictures of us as a family of four. I had high hopes, y'all. And unfortunately, those big dreams of sweet priceless moments captured between Ann Bennett and her big brother were shattered thanks to my terrible-almost-two-year-old. Brooks fussed, cried, and threw epic tantrums the entire time. I swear he was holding an imaginary pitchfork and breathing fire by the way he was acting. 

FAIL. 

Sunny, to my surprise (and by the grace of God), was able to capture a few great ones. 

Hip hooray for high shutter speeds...


























My loves. 

Thank you, Annie B for cooperating. You took home the gold medal that day. Brooks, I still love you, tears and all. XO.

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code