PAGES

baby blues.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I am trying to do a better job at capturing real life moments that overwhelm my heart so much that I don't want to forget them or the emotion that ensues. Last week, while lying on the floor with Brooks as he played, my heart welled up to maximum capacity. There was something about the jubilant coos and gurgles, the playful smiles, the nearness to those little reaching hands, and the warm beaming light coming from the window that reflected off those eyes, those beautiful baby blues, that made me want to bottle-up that feeling of contentment, of pure delight. I didn't want to forget it.

So I grabbed my camera. 



I can only hope that those feelings will flood my heart again one day down the road when I look back at these pictures of my sweet boy and his baby blues...

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code