PAGES

the weather outside.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The weather outside has been frightful. It has rained non-stop this entire week, plus some, which has forced Brooks and I to be confined to our little home and fight a horrible case of cabin fever. It is safe to say that I was super-stoked when I saw that today's forecast predicted no rain (hallelujah) and about jumped out of my skin when I saw that there was a likely chance of SNOW!

And snow it did...

Unfortunately, Brooks and I slept through the fall, so when we woke up and peered out the window, the snow had already started to melt. But, this didn't stop us from getting out in it! Naturally, I had to take Brooks outside to experience his first snowfall. Who knows when he will see flakes again?! So, I bundled him up, tracked through the snow slush in my wellies to the highest and most covered-in-snow ground and snapped some pictures while breathing in the fresh, cold air.

Without further ado, Brooks, meet snow. Snow, meet Brooks:








He wasn't as thrilled as I thought he'd be...

HAPPY SNOW DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code