PAGES

short and sweet.

Monday, July 2, 2012

This will be a short and sweet recap of our Bryant/Moore family beach trip a couple of weekends ago. Short because I only have a handful of pictures (I forgot my camera. I blame it on the "forgetsies") and sweet because, well, it's short.

First stop on Friday: lunch at George's in Alys Beach.
Pickled cucumber? Yes, please.
Carillon Beach Bell Tower. Compliments of the husband.
A little rain shower on Saturday. Again, compliments of the husband.
Ahh, sunshine. 
Brother-in-laws: John and Bradley.
Well, there you have it. Kind of pathetic, right? I didn't even get any pics of the wee ones! And lucky for you, I don't have a picture of my growing belly in my new tankini.

All in all, we had a great time despite Tropical Storm Debby attempting to rain on our parade. Thanks for the memories, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code