PAGES

three.twenty-six.eleven.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh happy day! Our wedding pictures are ready for viewing! I was thrilled to get the email this afternoon from our photographer, Lori Suzanne. I don't have internet access at work, so I was eager and antsy all day to get home and look at them. It took me almost two hours to view the whole bunch. I loved reliving the entire day, because, for me, it flew by. Lori and her husband did an amazing job capturing it all--the details, the emotions, the love. John and I are so excited to share these with you. Take a look!

Go to the WEBSITE and click on "Online Proofing." Our password is "lbryant." You can look at them by category or scroll through the entire gallery if you have the patience. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code