PAGES

walt disney.

Thursday, February 28, 2019

This morning Brooks had to dress up as a famous American for "Famous American Day" at school. We gave him several options (John was pushing for Davey Crockett), but he wanted to be Walt Disney, so Walt Disney he was!











Each student hopped up on stage and shared with the audience his or her "I am… I can… and I have…"

When it was Brooks' turn, he confidently spoke into the microphone and delivered.

"I am Walt Disney, a pioneer of the American animation industry. I can turn drawings into cartoon films. I have an amusement park named after me called Walt Disney World."



He did an awesome job and this mama is so proud! Good job, buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code