PAGES

of all time.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

The kiddos were more interested in chasing each other around the Christmas tree lot than picking out a tree. That's okay, though. We only lost Camp twice. How am I supposed to keep my eye on a moving target while searching for the perfect tree?! It's fine. I'm fine. We survived and came home with a beaut. 




I'll tell you what they were into, however. Watching Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, drinking hot chocolate, and decorating the tree. After Brooks hung the last ornament, he was so upset and kept asking for another. "One more, Mommy! Please!"








We turned all the lights off, stepped back and admired our work. Because of the help of the kids, it is hands down my favorite tree of all time. 

It was a good night in the Bryant house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code