PAGES

annoucements.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm not going to lie, as of late, my one hour-ish of sanity (overlapping naps) has been spent sitting in the man chair, eating ice cream and catching up on Lost. Not blogging. Clearly.

Before I play a huge game of catch-up, starting with Ann Bennett's three month post, I want to share her birth announcements that were designed by my talented friend, Katie Beth. She does an amazing job combining all of my ideas and inspiration and putting them on paper. Ann Bennett's announcements were no exception! And just a little FYI, Brooks nailed me in the forehead with that horseshoe while I was taking these pictures. I still have a bruise to prove it.








"Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." Pslam 106:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code