PAGES

may is almost away.

Monday, May 21, 2012

It's about time for an update--wouldn't you say? The month of May has been a rather busy month for the Bryants and I hate to say it, but June is going to be even busier! We are really looking forward to all of the festivities coming up, though. There is nothing like a jam-packed summer traveling, spending time with family, and celebrating friends. So far, we have had two weddings to attend this year and have approximately eight more...and counting.

Before I get ahead of myself, let me recap this past weekend. Friday night Ashley and Will drove up (or over?) from New Orleans.  I finally got to get my hands on sweet Madilyn Grace. Can I just say that she is absolutely positively perfect?! The five of us walked to Lovoy's for dinner and spent hours chatting, catching up, and drooling over Madi. Wait, that was just me. It was much needed and blessed me beyond belief. 

On Saturday, myself and others hosted a "Sip and See" shower for Ashley and Madilyn. My friends and I agree that having a shower post baby is the way to go. It was fun to pass around and love on Madi. She is a tiny ball of baby goodness. I did take a few pictures, but they are iPhone quality. My apologies once again. 










 

Right after the shower John and I drove to Jemison to attend our friend Martin's law school graduation party. We had tons of fun celebrating this great accomplishment with friends and his family. And by "celebrating" I mean eating crawfish, potatoes, corn, sausage, chips and dip, barbecue chicken, pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, slaw, beans, and peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. If you know me, you would think that all that eating would be the highlight of our time at the farm, but it wasn't. I finally caught my second, third, fourth, and fifth fish in my lifetime. Pathetic, I know. But, I was super excited! They were clinging to my rod like wild fire! 


On Sunday, we went to church, followed by lunch at Newk's, visited with the in-laws, and then made a trip out to Hollybrook Lake to spend the afternoon with our newly engaged friends, Hunter and Cat. The weather could not have been more beautiful and the view for the afternoon?! Sigh. I'll let you judge for yourself:


Well, that's all for now! As I said in my previous post, this weekend we'll be Lake Oconee bound. I am thrilled. I cannot wait to see my fam and spend a long, relaxing weekend with them. 

Happy week to you! XOXO.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun things going on! Love your photography blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code