PAGES

snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

SURPRISE! It's a BOY for the Morrow family!

My bestie, Margot, and her sweet husband, Chris, welcomed little Gordon "Christopher" Morrow, Jr. Tuesday evening at 5:32 p.m. He is 6 pounds, 5 ounces of pure perfection! I went to visit mommy and baby this afternoon and both beauties are doing great. God is so good!




A mother's heart is a beautiful thing. The love that I have for my friends is so deep, but the love that I have for their babies is much deeper. I truly love them as if they were my own! I cannot wait to watch this precious angel grow and am even more excited to see the companionship and friendship between him and our Brooks blossom.


Best friends with best friends in the making. Yep, makes my heart happy.

1 comment:

  1. This whole post made MY heart happy :) love you and your adorable baby boy too sweet friend. Can't wait for many memories to come!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code