PAGES

nanie and pop pop.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Eek! I have so much to post and so little time (baby boy is rolling around and singing in his crib as we speak)! For now, I will just touch on our wonderful weekend with Nanie and Pop Pop...and my quick trip to Montgomery to meet my bestie's baby boys.

Brooks and I were spoiled rotten by my mom and dad this past weekend. There were lots of hugs, kisses, and attention for Brooks and a dinner out, a homemade dinner in, lots of rest, and great company for me. I wasn't too upset when they left because we will be seeing them again this weekend at the lake for Memorial Day fun!

Here are some snippets of their trip to the Ham:


On Saturday, mom and dad watched Brooks for me while Margot and I ventured to Montgomery to meet baby Russ and baby Jack.


I am in love! These precious peanuts are too much. At one week old they were still in the hospital, but never had to spend time in the NICU. Praise God! Both boys are doing well and their momma?! Well, she looks fabulous and is doing such a great job caring for these boys already. It sure made me miss those newborn days. Savor every moment, Sarah and Selby! Before you know it they will be scootin' all over the place and that, my friends, is a whole new ball game.

John had a fabulous time at the beach with the guys, but was happy to come home to us yesterday and we were really happy to see him. I'm already counting down the days until our little getaway this weekend! YAY for holidays!!! Happy Monday, friends.

It is Monday, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code