PAGES

a waterlogued surprise.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I am officially loving and am slightly addicted to the Waterlogue app, even though I texted a picture of Brooks to John stating, "this app is so cool" and his response was, "kinda...if he still had two eyes maybe?" Anyone else get warped pictures every now and again? I laugh.

Anyway, I have been playing around with it this afternoon and here are some of my favorites. Oh, and I'm saving the best for last. winkity wink. 








Can you decipher the last picture? If you guessed an ultrasound picture then, DING DING DING, you're right on the monaaaaay!

John and I are beyond thrilled to announce that we are growing our family and expecting Baby Bryant #2, due August 12th. This little bundle came as quite a surprise, but we couldn't feel more blessed and humbled that the Lord is entrusting us with another child. Deets on my first trimester experience coming soon!

12 comments:

  1. LAUREN! YAAAAAAAAY! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks so much, Kristen! We are over the moon!

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so so exciting!! I cannot wait to read more about baby #2!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, Anna! God is quite humorous. :) We are so excited, though.

      Delete
  3. OMG! So happy for yall! Was NOT expecting that as your surprise at the end! So fun! Now I know why I havent seen house updates yet! I will give you a few more weeks of morning sickness then I want to see! ha, jk! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Trust me, we weren't expecting it as our surprise either! And yes, first trimester plus the holidays and unfinished projects have left me a bit behind on the updates. We have carpenters in our kitchen as we speak finishing up the backsplash and hood! But, thank you! We feel so blessed and are really excited, even though it wasn't a part of our plan. God's plan is always better! And send me your email—I'm making my blog private on Friday!

      Delete
  4. Congrats, Lauren!!! That is SO exciting!! :)) Hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code