PAGES

birth day.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A couple of weeks ago I posted only one picture of the newest addition to our family—baby William Moore. To say that I took only one picture is an understatement. I was honored to capture the happenings of our nephew's birthday. Here are a handful from that amazing day:

Waiting patiently for Bradley.
Big Brother.
Here comes the proud papa!
Dying to hear whether it was a boy or a girl...
IT'S A BOY!!!

HAHA. Love the reactions. We were all SURE that William was going to be a girl!

We then got the go-ahead to go to the room to see Lea and William.

How beautiful is Lea right after childbirth?!
Moments later, Uncle Dave, Nana, and Lea and Bradley's sweet friends, Cam and Luke arrived at the hospital.

Nana and Uncle Dave finding out that it's a BOY!
Three generations.
Nana is so lucky she got to hold William!
Pops too!
William was three weeks early, so the nurses wanted to take him from the room to monitor him.

Saying goodbye to the little bit. 
Aunt patty then showed up—all the way from Daphne!

Peeping through the glass. 
Bradley visiting with his little man.
My last picture before we said goodbye. 
Unfortunately, we didn't get the chance to hold and spend time with this precious bambino. Lea and William are home and doing great. I'm dying to "officially" meet baby William. Hopefully it will be sometime this month!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! Mine was just that. I went to the the Women's ReCreate Conference at Church of the Highlands Friday and Saturday. It was absolutely amazing! I fell in love with Jesus all over again. Christine Caine from Hillsong Church in Australia and Kerri Weems from Celebration Church in Florida were the key speakers and their messages spoke straight to my heart. Good times were made with my fellow sisters in Christ. God is good. I cannot wait until next year!

1 comment:

  1. I know...I can't wait to officially meet him either!!!! I can't believe he is here! You're such a great aunt and Lea is blesses to have you as a sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code