PAGES

happy birthday to shug.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother-in-law, Pam. She has the biggest servant's heart of anyone I know. Her generosity, kindness, tenderness, love, and warmth is felt by all. Today we celebrate her with thanks and gratitude for all that she does for us. We love you, Shug, and cannot wait to celebrate with you and the family this weekend!


Mention: I have been working on her birthday gift for roughly a month now and I am soooo excited about it. Stay tuned for the big reveal! 

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet post :) Happy Bday Mrs. Bryant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Bryant is such a special lady! I am so blessed to know her and her beautiful family. Can't wait to see the special birthday present you made Lauren!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code