PAGES

survivor.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011


This is a long overdue post, as the month of October is coming to a rapid close. As you all know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I wanted to honor my sweet mom, who is a breast cancer survivor of almost 12 years. I can’t even begin to express in words how this horrible disease affected her and our family, but I can tell you about how strong my mother is and how amazing our God is. Jesus has many names, but has proved to be our mighty Physician, our family’s Healer through and through. Thank you, Lord, for restoring her body back to Your original design. We praise You for Your healing hand and ability to work all things together for the good.

Mom, you are beautiful. Mom, you are special. Mom, you are a fighter. Mom, you are a conqueror. Mom, you are resilient. Mom, you are dedicated. Mom, you are faithful. I admire you and am thankful to be able to tell you this today. This month you are esteemed and remembered. You are a testament for those who lack hope. You are a survivor. I love you.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code