PAGES

new venture.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Well my friends, it's official. Great thanks to the boldness received from the One and Only, I jumped, leaped, dove blindfolded, feet first, head first, what have you, into a new venture this weekend. Anyone want to guess what that venture is?! (chirp, chirp) No? Okay, I'll just go ahead and tell you then...

Yesterday kicked off my very first "professional" photo shoot. You know, the one where they actually pay you? YIPPEE SKIPPEE! I'm living the dream, people! Well, not quite. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Lauren. I am not really sure where this endeavor is going to take me, but I am excited to make the trek, trusting God and hanging on tight. Three simple words that I keep reciting over and over, as I am still in shock and awe that my dream is actually becoming a reality: THANK YOU, LORD. I owe it all to Him.

I started a new blog to document a few of my favorites from each shoot and share them with the families. It is a very no-fuss, no-frills kind of a blog, as I am hoping to get a website up and running sooner rather than later. If you would like to take a look or support me by becoming a follower, click here. I hope you all enjoy! Big thanks to all who have prayed with me and encouraged me over the past few months. I couldn't have done this without you! 

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code