PAGES

weekend with nanie and pop pop.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

This past weekend we drove to Reynold's to spend some time with Nanie and Pop Pop. The kids and I left Thursday morning and John joined us Friday night. The weather was perfect. On Friday, it was warm enough to play at the beach. My crazy kiddos were brave enough to get in the lake. The cold water and breeze didn't phase them one bit!








Mom and I drove to Atlanta on Saturday to go Scott's again. She needed to pick up her watch and find a piece of art for her entry and I needed to find a rug and a lamp for the nursery. We were both successful! It was a fun day and I am thankful for that one-on-one time with my mama. 




Sunday before we left, Ann Bennett got a manicure from Nanie. She also put some of her lipstick on Miss Priss and she thought that she was the cat's meow. 





It's always hard to say goodbye, AB surely did not want to leave, but we cannot wait to spend a week (or two) with them once Number Three arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code