PAGES

32.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I turned 32 today and felt so much love from my sweet friends and family. Meredith and Katie Beth took the kids and I to lunch at SoHo Social this afternoon. And then we enjoyed the beautiful sunshine with our neighbors until the sun went down.

Love these boys and their wild hearts. They were so filthy we had to strip them down and hose them off. 



Today was a good day. 

Birthday Q&A with Brooks:

1. What does Mommy do to make you happy?
"When she gives me a hug and a kiss."

2. What is Mommy's favorite color?
"Pink and purple and black."

3. What is Mommy's favorite thing to say?
"I love you."

4. How old is Mommy today?
"6."

5. Close your eyes and think about Mommy. What comes to mind?
"A giraffe."

Dying.

6. What does Mommy do to make you laugh?
"Tickles me under my neck."

I sure love you, Wooksie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code