PAGES

best night with my best friends.

Saturday, December 5, 2020

I have really been missing my best girlfriends lately, so I reached out to see if we could come up with a date to get together over Christmas. Luckily, we found a date that worked for everyone and before we knew it, they were in Birmingham!

We started the afternoon off catching up over charcuterie and cocktails. Then, we headed to Queen's Park for a Christmas cocktail before dinner at OvenBird. We topped the night off back at home, fireside, drinking wine and talking about all the things.










 There's always a blurry pic or two in the mix with these three. So much laughter, so much love. Having them in town for the night was just what my heart needed.

Best night with my best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code