PAGES

say cheese.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I could go on for days about my sweet friend Ann Wade. Not only is she an amazing friend, but she is also an amazing photographer. She is compassionate, lively, creative, and dependable. All of her incredible qualities are portrayed in her work. John and I had the privilege of having some pictures taken by Ann Wade less than a week after we got engaged (check them out here) and were honored to have her take our engagement pictures this past fall. If I didn't love her so darn much and want her to stand beside me on my wedding day, I would have asked her to be our photographer. Lucky for me, she lugged around her camera at the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and was able to capture a few pictures of me pre-ceremony. Here are a few of my favorites:

REHEARSAL
John looks thrilled!

REHEARSAL DINNER
Coffee Bar

WEDDING DAY

The one and only, Ann Wade Parrish!
Taking a deep breath before seeing John for the first time.
Big thank you to my lovely friend for capturing these breathtaking memories. More pictures from the wedding to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code